- Complete production planning
- Overview of available capacities to avoid bottlenecks
- Resource costs are included in the cost of the final product
- Process-oriented BOM structure and easier maintenance of BOMs
- Tailormade production order structure that reflects your production process
- Precise WIP data and more accurate planning data
Since all business processes of the company are processed in the system SAP Business One from quotation to final invoice, from forecast to production control, you are immediately conclusiv at any time!
Information about the financial situation of the company or the status of a customer order are always up-to-date and also forward-looking (as a forecast). In this way, you and your employees are always aware of all the processes involved in your production and, if necessary, can counteract this at an early stage. In this way, you can survey your entire value chain, discover hidden potentials and friction points, and thus increase your productivity efficiently.
With your new production control system based on professional SAP enterprise software, you get a solid foundation for your entire IT infrastructure. In the usual SAP quality, you get a well thought-out system, which is as uncomplicated and understandable as possible and at the same time as versatile as necessary, tailored to the manufacturing industry.
Do you have questions about our SAP industry solutions or would you like to get to know the importance of implementing them in your company? We are happy to advise you - just contact us!